I’ve been extremely busy and unfortunately haven’t been updating my blog as much as I’d like. Here’s a messy, tasty, happy gif of the jitterbug. I’m using this time to experiment with new work and learn new techniques, stay tuned for soon-to-be-more pretty projects!
Illustrated map showing tentatively the top five most haunted places in (mainly eastern) Washington.
1. Manresa Castle, Port Townsend
2. Point Defiance Park, Ruston
3. Cascade Job Corp, Sedro-Wooley
4. Starvation Sanitarium, Olalla
5. Mount Rainer National Park (not really haunted, but apparently many sightings of UFO happen there, which is also very creepy.)
I drew in my sketchbook on the beaches of Mexico last week.
Come on sun, keep shining! I want summer to be here so badly.
the wonderful world of succulents…
Drawing some of my favorites from a couple #springrtw2014 collections. Florals! #msjordankay
Some very personal rules for life:
Don’t be afraid to be yourself.
Learn about yourself.
Always grow and have adventures.